Teaching with the power of Educational Technologies (EdTech)
Based on EdTech conference and exhibitions, we will identify all the EdTech use cases dedicated to teachers. How can teachers benefit from EdTech in practice? We will then tell you in which EdTech conference you can find answers to your questions and in which fairs meet relevant EdTech exhibitors for finding solutions and getting demos.
We will complete gradually the potential use cases and their solutions. Feel free to suggest new ideas and questions. We will be very happy to adress them.
Here is a list of key questions raised by teachers who want to implement some EdTech best practices…and some first answers.
- As a teacher, how to teach online? As a teacher, how can I implement a solution for teaching online?
- As a teacher I would like to implement learning analytics in the classroom. How can I implement learning analytics in the classroom?
- As a teacher how can I assess or evaluate student online? How can I monitor, track students achievements online? What about learning analytics online?
- As a teacher, how can I implement flipped classroom?
- As a teacher, how can I implement blended learning in practice?
- As a teacher, how can I set up more collaborative work with students? As a teacher how can I implement collaborative education?
- As a teacher, how can I create more interractive courses with EdTech? As a teacher, how can to raise student engagement with EdTech?
- As a teacher, how can I implement personalized teaching based on AI (personalized learning)?
- As a teacher, I want to implement project based learning in my class. How can EdTech help me implement project based learning?
- As a teacher, I would like to run a serious game in my class to raise students engagement. How can teachers use serious games?
- As a teacher what solution can I find to improve Maths teaching?
- As a teacher, how can I simulate Chemical experiments in a virtual lab?
- As a language teacher what kind of EdTech and app can I use to improve the efficency of my course?
- As a teacher, what kind of solution can I find to improve communication with parents? with students?
- As a teacher, how can I manage and improve my students wellness? As a teacher, can I find EdTech to manage and improve my personal wellness?
As a teacher, how can I create or implement a serious game in my class to get higher students engagement? How can serious game help me engage students and teach more efficiently?
As a teacher, how can AR (Augmented Reality) or VR (Virtual reality) can help me provide a better teaching experience? How XR (AR & VR) can be used by teachers?