Our goal is simple: to provide you with a transformative professional development experience at an affordable price. This conference emphasizes evidence-based practice, educational innovation, and practical applications of theories and research findings in the field of distance education and online learning. There are also many opportunities for you to network, share, and collaborate with peers from around the world. You will head home with new skills, fresh knowledge, and the motivation to apply what you’ve learned.
Immerse yourself in discovery
More than 75 sessions help you find out what others are thinking and doing in the world of online education—and share your own experiences. Explore the 2020 conference archive to see past invited speakers and session topics.
You’ll talk about
- Success factors and innovative practices in distance education and training
- Course design, teaching methods, technology tools, learner support, management, policy, and evaluation
You’ll learn how to
- Apply new and emerging technologies to online teaching and learning
- Consider future possibilities and technologies
You’ll connect with
- Distance educators, trainers, practitioners, and administrators from around the world
- Industry leaders sharing tools, products, and services that increase productivity and improve online practice”