“The 28th Annual Global, Cross-Sector Conference and Exhibition on Digital Learning and Training
By bringing together participants from the higher education, workplace and government sectors since 1995 we have and we will be critically examining how technology opportunities and challenges are transforming the world of learning.
This vibrant and thought-provoking conference and exhibition with keynote plenaries from world-class speakers, debates, panel discussions, and endless networking opportunities will provide the perfect environment to stimulate, explore and inform working practices to create a better digital learning world.”
“Online Educa Berlin (OEB) is the annual global, cross-sector conference and exhibition on digital learning and training. The event has a unique focus, bringing you to the forefront of developments in learning technology. Since 1995, insights gained at OEB have pointed the way towards the future of learning.
- Collaborate and gain insights on opportunities and challenges that are changing the world of learning
- Find out how to choose and use various technologies and build skills in expert-led workshops and break-out sessions
- Discover proven practice and learning strategies from leading institutions and organisations
- Listen to, learn from and engage with global expert speakers from different disciplines, sharing their knowledge, skills and passion
- Follow case studies presenting critical success factors and discuss innovative approaches with peers
- Engage in debate and open discussions on new technologies and trends with international practitioners and vendors
- Connect with learning professionals from the education, workplace learning and government sectors and forge essential international contacts and partnerships”Source: OEB website